Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Jersey scarf numero uno.


Made myself a jersey necklace/scarf last week when I was down with hives. Sewing or doing crafty things seem to be the one definite thing that can calm me down anytime and it also helped distract me from scratching my itches. I know it was meant to be a recycled project, but most XL tshirts that I had were black and I wanted color, so I went to Spotlight and got me some. I received many compliments on the scarf, even from random strangers. :) In my BAGGU bag, there's more jersey knit material. A little disappointed with the available colors though. But... I've already made scarf #2. Happy Dappy!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Baggu! Purple combo with the scarf! Saw it on designsponge and i had to get it.

Your blog/web is a nice marriage of design and craft.

ariffah