Friday, October 26, 2012

Handscreened finals.

I finally got around to silk screening with the screen I made a couple of weeks ago. It was all trial and error. I was still insistent on using Marabu Textil ink and that didnt work out after 2 bags. You would think I would have stopped after the first bag. It was just too watery to work with so it seeped. I really like the colors really and that in itself played a part in my stubborness. So i switched to silkscreen ink. And I did the mixing of primary colors just so I could achieve the colors of the Marabu ones.

But anyway, out of six bags, two came out perfect. One of which is already up on Etsy. I'll have more bags to make once I get the fabrics done and more colors mixed.

No comments: