Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hong Kong Day One.

Hong Kong was everything I imagined it to be and more. I didn't expect it to be that cold though. 14-17 degrees. I don't even set my air conditioner at that temperature, but I was somewhat prepared. It was a nice change though. The first two days were probably the coldest during my seven days there but I got used to it and got used to constantly applying lip balm. I've been saying this over and over again but I LOVE THEIR TRANSPORT SYSTEM. Their trains and how easy it is to get around. How safe it feels to walk around late into the night. How shops close late and how they had sales during our stay. And best of all, like my brother told me, Hong Kong is (almost) every street photographer's dream cos no one bothers about you. We went out a couple of nights exploring the quiet streets. I thought 7 days would be enough. But it's not and I really hope to go back again soon. Maybe in winter again when the weather is cold.













No comments: