Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Reaching the end.



It's New Year's Eve. Another year gone by so quickly, it's hard to grasp the reality that I actually lived it. I'm not sure if I want to make new resolutions for the new year but I did fulfill the resolutions I did make for 2013, which was to make more art and to travel more. I did venture into making new art. And I did visit 5 cities this year. I loved Hong Kong(my heart still aches for the place), Hanoi; though I wish we had more time, Bali was more than I could ever ask for(in terms of top quality time with my girlfriends), Penang was swell but could have done without the rain and then Kuala Lumpur was just a nice sweet end, but I made two trips to KL this year, the earlier to see Godspeed! You black emperor.

As the year comes to a close, I will attempt to let go of the things I have discovered the past few days. let go of self-disappointments and hurts and anything negative and start the new year with a clean slate and open mind and heart. May I have the courage and humility and strength to get through the new challenges that I am about to face, that I will grow mentally and spiritually and become a better person.

The beginning is always today.

No comments: