Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sags to stitches


For anyone that knows me and how I've been the past year, I'm not a morning person. I work well into the wee hours of the morning and my head hits the pillow just as the sun starts to rise. I am plenty aware it's not healthy but it just so happens that I get more productive at night, or maybe so when everyone is asleep. So, when my girlfriends, S and H decided we should have sunday brunch and to meet at 11am, I was at first, excited and then not really up for getting up early. But I got up anyway, always fully knowing that daylight is glorious and better for me. 

We had eggs and juice (and corn beef!!) at Hatched and tea and cakes at Antoinette. Throwing in some shopping time at Public Garden's flea market, each of us coming away with a vintage dress. 

"Dewi loves her Vintage." ~ S says.



It's always a wonderful time when you put 3 sagittarians together. 

No comments: